Sunday, March 23, 2014

New music from Txapultepek: "Panamerikano"


As many of you know, I love music, especially electronic music. I have been working on a few songs lately, going as Txapultepek, and I wanted to share with all of you this song I produced a few days ago. It's my public debut!

Source: Txapultepek

In essence, "Panamerikano" is a song that mixes some of my favorite musical elements:

- Rich chords
- Trancey moods
- Latin beats with lots of syncopation and percussion

There is a lot of good Latin Electronica music coming out recently that mixes electronic music with autochthonous Latin rhythms (check out the Day Off Mexico parties in Mexico City at the end of every month for a taste), so I hope to contribute to that "audioture" with this and future songs. It's also the first song I produce that has lyrics.

Here's the link to my SoundCloud so you can check it out: https://soundcloud.com/txapultepek/panamerikano

"Panamerikano" is inspired in this incredible moment of renovation and growth we are experiencing in Mexico and Latin America and the sense of regional unity and brotherhood it is creating in our countries. Hopefully, it is the first of many songs I will be sharing with you!

I hope you guys find it danceworthy!

Txapultepek

2 comments: